This website is managed and operated by Shiotani Glass Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”). Please read the following terms and conditions carefully and agree to them before use. By accessing and using this website, you are deemed to have agreed to our Site Policy.
Personal Information Handling
All rights including copyrights of the contents (all created and edited texts, photos, images, and other information) posted on this website belong to the Site Owner and other right holders. You may not use, reproduce, duplicate, redistribute or republish these contents without prior permission from the right holders.
The names of the Company, products, and services, as well as their logos and marks posted on this website are registered trademarks or trademarks of the Site Owner or the Company. You may not use, reproduce, duplicate, or alter them without prior permission from the Site Owner.
Linking to This Website
Before linking to this website, notify the Site Owner of the operating entity of your site, purpose of link, and the linked URL in order to gain a permission from the Site Owner. The Company will strictly refuse links from websites that contain illegal content.
- Please feel free to link to this website.
- Linked URL should be “https://www.shiotani-glass.com/” to clearly state that it is a website of Shiotani Glass Co., Ltd.
- Always link to the top page. The content other than the top page may be changed or removed without notice.
- The Company may refuse links to this website depending on the content of the linking site or method of linking.
- The Company will refuse links from the following websites:
- Links from websites that defame the Company or obstruct the business of the Company.
- Links from websites with antisocial contents (pornographic or aggressive materials).
- Links from websites that do not observe intellectual property rights (posting image, characters, and sound files without permission, or encouraging illegal duplication of software).
- Links from websites which mislead people to believe that they are in collaborative or cooperative relationship with the Company, or that the Company recognizes or supports such linked sites.
- Links from websites with contents we deem to have problems.
- Stop linking to this website immediately if you cannot or do not intend to observe the terms and conditions we presented for whatever reason.
- The Company may ask you to remove the above-mentioned links or the links we deem inappropriate.
- The Company will assume no responsibility for any damage caused by linking to this website.
This website has been created based on reliable and trustworthy information, which, however, does not guarantee the correctness or certainty of the information. The Site Owner will assume no responsibility for any damage caused by the information posted on this website. The contents posted on this website may be changed or removed without notice. The Company has taken every precaution in the preparation of the information provided on this website, but it does not guarantee accuracy, integrity, and usability of the information. Use the information at your discretion. The Company will assume no responsibility for any damage resulting from the use of the information.
- The Company may alter or delete the contents, structure, terms and conditions of use, and URL of this website without prior notice.
- This website may be unavailable due to communication, web server, and web application failures, customer’s computer environments, or any other causes.
- The Company may suspend or discontinue the operation of this website without prior notice.
- The Company neither guarantee the contents of external websites linked from this website, nor acknowledge any special business relationship with the companies operating such websites, nor intend to recommend products and services provided by them.
- Even if the name and logo of the Company and links to this website are contained in external websites, they are operated independently of this website. Therefore, the Company will assume no responsibility for the contents of these sites.
The following actions are strictly prohibited when using this website. In the event of data falsification on this website by third parties, the Company will assume no responsibility for any damaged caused by transmission of such data.
- Any action that causes or may cause losses or damages to the Company or third parties.
- Any action that slanders the officers or employees of the Company.
- Any action against public order, or action that impairs or may impair the confidence or integrity the Company.
- Criminal act or any action that leads to or may lead to a crime.
- Any action that violates or may violate laws, regulations, or ordinances.
- Any action that misleads people to believe that the Company is in collaborative or cooperative relationship with external websites, or that the Company recognizes or supports such linked sites.
- Frame links or other forms of links that impair the clarity of this website.
- Any other actions deemed inappropriate and asked for a halt by the Company.
This website uses a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificate to provide secure communication for customers. SSL is a security feature that encrypts information for communication on the Internet. Use of a browser that supports SSL allows the personal information entered by customers to be encrypted automatically to send/receive them. SSL is supported by standard browsers such as Internet Explorer 2.1 or later and Netscape Navigator 2.0 or later. Since the latest security bugs have been fixed, it is recommended to always use the web browser of the latest version.
To Improve This Website
For safe and comfortable use of the website in future, this website may collect users’ information as access logs. They are used to confirm the access date/time and domain name. No information that identifies individual users is included in the access logs.
This website may use tracking technologies such as cookies and log analysis to collect the information on the website use by the customers who access this website, and store the information as access logs on the web server of this site. Access logs contain the domain name of the users, type of the browser used, and access date/time, but do not store information that identifies individual users.
The following environments are recommended for the use of this website. However, proper functioning of the website cannot be guaranteed even when the recommended environments are used. Not that the website may be unavailable due to problems peculiar to the computer you use.
Windows: Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or later, Microsoft Edge latest version, Chrome latest version, Mozilla Firefox latest version
Mac OS: Safari latest version, Chrome latest version, Mozilla Firefox latest version
Governing Laws and Jurisdiction
Use of this website and interpretation and application of this SITE POLICY shall be governed by the laws of Japan unless otherwise specified. If the need for litigation arises between users and the Company, the court with jurisdiction over the location of the Company shall be the court of agreed jurisdiction.
Site Owner: Shiotani Glass Co., Ltd.